There’s nothing more beautiful than bright white teeth in Toronto and the GTA. Both men and women who are happy with their smile can confidently deal with a lot of situations.
If you are going on a date, attending a wedding, heading out for a high-school reunion or giving a job interview, you feel good about yourself if you know that you can flash a sparkling white smile that everyone will like.
White teeth bring many benefits to an individual. First of all, you have a great smile. Second, healthy and clean teeth indicate that your oral health is on the right track and you are taking good care of your oral hygiene.
The color of your teeth also affects your relationships. People get attracted to those who have attractive white teeth. If you’re a smiling person, people want to talk to you and your relationships are healthy.
But how to get beautiful white teeth in Toronto, Vaughan, Brampton, Richmond and Rest of GTA?
The answer is laser teeth whitening.
When you search the internet for best teeth whitening options, you will come across different types of treatments on how to whiten teeth. These will include whitening toothpaste, whitening strips, teeth whitening kits, whitening pens, in-clinic whitening, mobile whitening, laser whitening, natural remedies, and more.
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a common procedure recommended for people of all ages and backgrounds. The purpose of the procedure is to remove any stains and discoloration from your teeth leaving them white again.
As you age, your teeth begin to yellow and lose their white sparkle. It is a natural experience due to diet (soda, tea, coffee), genetics, age or habits (smoking). Enamel begins to thin with age, so it’s normal for teeth to appear dull and yellower over time.
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is the active ingredient most commonly used in the processes of whitening teeth.
At Home Vs. Professional teeth whitening In Toronto
A lot of people think that they can take on the task of whitening teeth on their own. However, this does not give you the same result as a professional teeth whitening Toronto clinic treatment such as Advanced White will do for you in any of its five locations in the Greater Toronto Are. You must weigh the options before you make a decision.
- Over-the-counter whitening products: These products can be purchased from drug stores and pharmacies. They could be in the form of toothpaste, gels, and strips. Although the cheapest options, these OTC treatments are the least effective and show little to no difference in your teeth.
- Teeth whitening kits: A lot of dentists provide take-home whitening kits. These kits are generally not available to the public through regular drug stores. This is an affordable option but takes a longer time to whiten. Advanced White has also offers a professional teeth whitening kit that you can purchase online at teethwhiteningkit.ca.
- Teeth whitening procedures at a clinic: This is the best way to whiten teeth providing quick and noticeable results. It is also the easiest since a professional will take care of the procedure instead you taking things in your own hands. The charges for these procedures are economical and the results noticeable.
Where to go for the best teeth whitening in Toronto?
Advanced White offers high-quality In-Clinic and Mobile Laser Teeth Whitening services. We offer our services in 5 different locations – Downtown, Midtown, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Brampton.
Advanced White uses LED blue light technology, one of the most effective teeth whitening solutions available in the market today. Blue LED light technology is absolutely safe and does not burn your skin or gums. The light energizes the chemical compounds present in the whitening agents to deliver great results. This procedure is pain-free and requires 4 sessions within the full 1-hour treatment.
Advanced White uses a variety of proven non-invasive treatments to make clients’ teeth whiter.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Before you book your laser teeth whitening appointment at Advanced White, it is important for you to understand the benefits you will achieve with the treatment:
- Pain-free and prompt
- A bright and sparkling smile in just 1 hour
- Remove years of coffee stains from your teeth
- Get rid of yellow teeth stains
- A safe and effective procedure
- Get a boost in your confidence
Are there any associated risks?
Many people worry about the risks of teeth whitening. Generally, there is no need to worry as the procedure is safe and pain-free. There are no serious risks or side effects associated with it. Nonetheless, some people are extremely sensitive and may experience sensitivity for a short period of time. Advanced White professionals maintain an optimal balance between effectiveness and sensitivity issues. They do not compromise on either and give you noticeable results worth appreciation.
Teeth whitening has become a highly popular and cost-effective cosmetic procedure that can give you a beautiful smile in one hour and boost your confidence.
Advanced white is a very affordable place to get your teeth whitened. We have a current promotion for in-clinic treatment at only $149.00. We also have a smile club membership package for only $99 per visit when you become a member. Advanced White teeth whitening treatment includes 4 completely pain-free sessions within the one hour treatment. You can book online at https://advancedwhite.ca or call us at 647-931-3332.
Comments are closed.